Quantcast
feat0

Positive Pinoy: my personal journey with HIV.

I was diagnosed last March 29, 2012 in a time that I was supposed to leave the country in a couple more weeks. I had my medical exam, and the result returned POSITIVE. From then on, my journey with HIV began.

Read More
feat2

What's New?: gateway to useful links on local and international news and updates about HIV.

A summary collection of medical articles, research news, and science breakthroughs on HIV/AIDS, STIs, and other related diseases.

Read More
feat3

HIV 101: Basic information for the newly-diagnosed.

Understand the basics, know the facts, and take care of yourself. This section contains basic information about HIV/AIDS.

Read More
feat4

Social Media: going viral against HIV/AIDS and other STIs.

The entrance of social media in spreading awareness about HIV/AIDS has gone viral. Famous personalities and the common man alike showed their support not just to HIV education but also with regards to the lives and struggles of the LGBT community.

Read More
feat5

Health Events: listing of wellness and advocacy events for HIV-positive individuals and friends.

This section contains a summary listing of knowledge-sharing events on HIV, mass HIV testing, and other wellness events that will strengthen the overall health of HIV-positive individuals.

Read More

58) My First Poz Birthday!


I almost forgot. March 29 marked my first year as a person living with HIV. Though I still lack my second CD4 count, I am still thankful for surviving a year without co-infections or a need for hospitalization (and I am still not required to take ARVs as my initial CD4 count last June 2012 was 518).

I thank you Lord for giving me another chance in life. Last year was bittersweet, but I gradually realized its essence. Extend my life, Lord, as I still have tasks to accomplish for my family.

I apologize for my faults to some people, and I thank you for the friends I met along the way. :-)


Currently have 6 comments:

  1. God is good all the time .. ;-)

  2. If any person think positively he'll sauces. I agree your voice BLOGGING POSITIVELY and living positively with HIV or STD. Thanks a lot for positive mind. We are also provide this kinds of service. If you think have need help,follow us. We are work about HIV and STD.
    HIV Test

  3. I’m Wyatt Alexander , I contracted HIV in 2009, I was told by my doctor that there’s no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV’s, My CD4 was 77 and viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr.Amhanshiohu, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 7 days after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there’s no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES and lots more. You can reach him on drwhiteherbalhome@gmail.com or .call/Whats-app +2348162050558
    http://drwhiteherbalhome.blogspot.co.id/

  4. I’m Wyatt Alexander , I contracted HIV in 2009, I was told by my doctor that there’s no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV’s, My CD4 was 77 and viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr.Amhanshiohu, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 7 days after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there’s no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES and lots more. You can reach him on drwhiteherbalhome@gmail.com or .call/Whats-app +2348162050558
    http://drwhiteherbalhome.blogspot.co.id/



  5. Dr Adodo God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writing good and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Alex Ann . I was tested HIV positive, I saw a blog on how Dr ADODO cured people, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and also got my healing, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, kindly contact him now with his Email: (dradodojattotemple@yahoo.com)

  6. GOD IS TRUE THANKS Click on the Herbal Doctor link that heals me from my 5
    years of GENITAL HERPES VIRUS; EMAIL; doctoreddymon@gmail.com HOW I HAVE
    FULFILLED MY 5 YEARS GENITAL HERPES WITHIN 7 DAYS, THIS IS REAL, PLEASE DO
    NOT IGNORE. I caught the genital herpes of my ex boyfriend who never told
    me he had the virus. I had it for 5 years with so many outbreaks, and it
    affected my life. I told my husband that I trusted him and he was avoiding
    me, it affected my new relationship with my husband. People think that
    herpes is actually a mild skin irritation. Herpes has long term effects on
    health. The stigma associated with this virus by ignorant people is
    ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I first took
    antiviral medications, such as acyclovir (Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir)
    and valaciclovir (Valtrex), are recommended to treat outbreaks of primary
    genital herpes. This medicine can be taken when an outbreak occurs. It can
    also be taken every day to help prevent outbreaks, it is not a total cure
    ... I would like to tell everyone that you are reading this my testimony on
    how to get rid of my genital herpes. I was reading a comment about the
    internet, and I saw a testimony posted by a young woman from New York who
    got rid of herpes with the help of Dr Eddyymon , a traditional herbalist.
    So I was so happy when I saw that post, that her herbal medication cures
    the Virus totally. I quickly copied the herbalist's email address and
    emailed it within 30 minutes he replied to my email. I explain things to
    him he told me not to worry that I should fill his herbal form that I did.
    The next day He told me that he has prepared herbal medicine, that I should
    send my address to him that he would like to send his HERBAL MEDICINE to me
    via DHL or UPS SPEED MAIL which was how I got the herbal medicine and use
    it as I was told. After a week I went to see a doctor who confirmed my
    herpes was no more.When some of my friend who has herpes saw me they were
    surprise and also introduce them to man and they are also the same genital
    herpes cure If you have genital herpes Or oral, contact HERBALIST Dr,
    Eddymon through this email; doctoreddymon@gmail.com .. He also has an
    herbal cure for the following DISEASES, this is not scam is true. -HIV -
    HEPATITIS B -ALS-HPV-RESPIRATORY INFECTION -MRSA (STPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
    RESISTANT TO METEQUILOS -ZIKA VIRUS -TROKE -DIABETES -IMPOTENCE -PILO
    -HYPERENSION -SERVER OF ESPERMA -MENOPAUSIA DISEASE -ASM -BARENESS /
    INFERTILITY -PCOS -SHINGLES - VIRAL HEPATITIS / HEPATITIS B -FIBROID-ASMA,
    -BARENESS / INFERTILITY -DARRHEA and so on ... CURE YOUR FEAR OF THAT
    DISEASE TODAY, DO NOT PROPAGATE YOUR INFECTION OR DISEASE TO OTHER INNOCENT
    PEOPLE OUT ... Contact He today and you will have a testimony ... Good Luck
    GOD IS TRULY BIG ... Click on the link of The Doctor that heals me from my
    5 years GENITAL HERPES; whatAAP +14784946968





Leave a Reply

Your email is never published nor shared.