Quantcast
feat0

Positive Pinoy: my personal journey with HIV.

I was diagnosed last March 29, 2012 in a time that I was supposed to leave the country in a couple more weeks. I had my medical exam, and the result returned POSITIVE. From then on, my journey with HIV began.

Read More
feat2

What's New?: gateway to useful links on local and international news and updates about HIV.

A summary collection of medical articles, research news, and science breakthroughs on HIV/AIDS, STIs, and other related diseases.

Read More
feat3

HIV 101: Basic information for the newly-diagnosed.

Understand the basics, know the facts, and take care of yourself. This section contains basic information about HIV/AIDS.

Read More
feat4

Social Media: going viral against HIV/AIDS and other STIs.

The entrance of social media in spreading awareness about HIV/AIDS has gone viral. Famous personalities and the common man alike showed their support not just to HIV education but also with regards to the lives and struggles of the LGBT community.

Read More
feat5

Health Events: listing of wellness and advocacy events for HIV-positive individuals and friends.

This section contains a summary listing of knowledge-sharing events on HIV, mass HIV testing, and other wellness events that will strengthen the overall health of HIV-positive individuals.

Read More

63) February 2013 --- Philippine HIV and AIDS Registry



Newly Diagnosed HIV Cases in the Philippines


In FEBRUARY 2013, there were 339 new HIV Ab sero-positive individuals confirmed by the STD/AIDS Cooperative Central Laboratory (SACCL) and reported to the HIV and AIDS Registry. This was 24% higher compared to the same period last year. 

Most of the cases (96%) were males. The median age was 27 years (age range: 18-58 years). The 20-29 year (60%) age group had the most number of cases.

Reported mode of transmission was sexual contact (339). Males having sex with other males (82%) were the predominant type of sexual transmission. Most (93%) of the cases were still asymptomatic at the time of reporting.

In February 2013, bulk of the new HIV cases came from NCR, Region 4A, Region 3, Region 11, and Region 7. The three highest reporting regions were NCR, 4A, and 3. 






Source: Philippine HIV and AIDS Registry
www.pnac.org.ph/uploads/documents/publications/NEC_HIV_Feb-AIDSreg2013.pdf



Currently have 11 comments:

  1. All thanks to Dr. UTU if not for him I don't know what will have become of me today. I married my husband who was HIV positive like myself. We accepted it as fate since there is no cure. Two years after our marriage my life was torn apart when our family doctor diagnosed me of genital herpes virus I know it was from my ex whom I have dated years back. I became very worried because I don't know what will be my husband judgment when he finds out. I searched everywhere both on internet for cure but no success until my husband started suspecting but still he wasn't sure. I don't want to loose my marriage I prayed everyday with hope that there is a cure. I searched without rest blogs, websites, everything google says about herpes and cure and peoples comments one evening after work I was surfing the internet on herpes cure I saw a friend who was giving testimony on how DR. UTU have helped cured her of her herpes virus I immediately contacted her to confirm if her testimony was real. She told me it was. She also told me about African Herbs and Herbalist and Dr Utu. She then gave me Dr. Utu contact, which I contacted him immediately. He told me about his Herbal Medicines and how he has helped many people get healthy with fruits and vegetables and also cured many with his Roots and traditional Herbs, I was interested. He prepared and sent me Herbal medicine for both HERPES & HIV through DHL I used this medicines for both HERPES and HIV carefully as was prescribed by him for 1week and 4days without my husband notice. I waited for a month then went for medical test in a different hospital and I was both herpes and HIV negative I felt reborn. I showed my husband my result and told him everything including DR UTU. He contacted DR UTU who also sent him HIV Herbal Medicine. He used this Medicines for just 8days, then we both went to our family doctor who confirmed my husband HIV negative and me still negative. Our family doctor, Dr Paul is a good Christian and often advice his patients to use natural remedy. Based on confidential he do introduce some of his patients to DR UTU for Herbal cure. If you are sick and want the right Herbal Medicine contact DR UTU on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

  2. brothers and sister, let me use these opportunity to introduce a great doctor that cure ME FROM HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE. Dr Akhigbe, he is also know as the godfather of berbalism and all kind of root to cure different diseases.i meant his different testimonies on this blog site i also reach him through his email. first he encourage me with good advise, he told me to stop thinking on about the HIV and let my mind be free.secoundly he learnt me a short lesson that was very cleard to me and make me to understand that using condom when having sex is best protction. how ever,
    The period of HIV infection to develop in the body is about three to four weeks. This period can, however, be longer up to 3 months and in rare cases up to 6 months. Most people generally develop detectable HIV antibodies by current method within 3 months of infection or to 6 months before it expand to years.Dr Akhigbe feel for patienas as his own sons and daughters he sent my herbal medicine through UPS express delivery and it took me 5 working days before i received it, he also instruction me on on how to use it. he is a good caring doctor he must write me each day to know if am following up with the herbal merdicine for good three weeks before he later order me to go to hoapitle for another test and i get a surprise result, that was how i get my freedom from the hand of hiv/aids.Dr Akhigbe also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like HERPES ,HIV/AIDS , DIABETES , CANCER , ALS etc for his help please reach him through his email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him +2348142454860

  3. I was diagnose with hpv virus for 5years i broke up with my boyfriend because i contracted the virus from him, luckily i found a herbalist name Dr. onokun everyone testify good of his natural treatment i picked up his address and contacted him. he truly treated me with natural herbs in a week and i got cured. i share this post because ever since i got this treatment I'm perfectly ok with my health. i contacted him through this email.. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

  4. I am From UK, Dr azen is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Nicole! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr azen , i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr Aire gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting Dr azen at once you can email him now for your (azentemple@gmail.com) or what'sapp +2349038299828

  5. I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2348142454860 He can also cure these diseases like HIVand AIDS HERPES,DIABETICES,CANCER, HEPATITIS B ABC, .ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com...or whatAPP him ..+2348142454860 he is a real good and honest man.

  6. May God continue to bless Dr Aziza for the wonderful work he did for me.. Am here to testify about this powerful herbal Dr, who will ever believe that an herb can cure so many years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot of money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
    man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
    unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
    prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, after which I did, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
    went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
    it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also confirm negative. He also have the herbs to cure other disease like Cancer, HPV, Herpes and many more disease. Am dropping his email for any one who wish to contact this Dr should contact on email
    address, solutioncenterhome@gmail.com drazizaspelltemplehome85@gmail.com or +2347087771434 and whats-app he is
    great man .I promise I will always testify for your good work.Thanks you very much sir may God continue to bless you..

  7. I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my ex husband is back after he left me and our 2kids for another woman. i was so happy to met Dr. OKu how he help many people to bring there Lover back so i contact him to help me too. that was how Dr. Oku help me to bring my husband back.. A big thank to you Dr. Oku because I never thought my ex Husband will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. if you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:
    Email him at: okutemple@gmail.com You can also Call/WhatsApp:+2347053113465

  8. I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my ex husband is back after he left me and our 2kids for another woman. i was so happy to met Dr. OKu how he help many people to bring there Lover back so i contact him to help me too. that was how Dr. Oku help me to bring my husband back.. A big thank to you Dr. Oku because I never thought my ex Husband will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. if you are here and you need your Ex Lover back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:
    Email him at: okutemple@gmail.com You can also Call/WhatsApp:+2347053113465

  9. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us. illinois power of attorney for health care

  10. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

  11. I want to tell the world about a great man called Dr. Robinson buckler cured my husband and I from Herpes simplex with herbal medicine. My husband and I have was suffering from Herpes simplex for the past four (4) years. We have tried so many solutions with no result. One fateful day while browsing through the internet I saw a testimony of a client who got cured from herpes by Dr. Robinson buckler through herbal medicine so I decided to give a try. A try that changed our life for good. I contacted Dr. Robinson buckler and he sent some herbal medicine to us, which we took for 14 days. It was a great surprise when we went for a test and the test result came out negative., Dr. Robinson buckler brought joy into my family again. His result is 100% guaranteed. certainly the best online. YESS! SO.MUCH.YES. I love this, it’s exactly what i prayed for!.. it’s unbelievable! ....Thank you!! Very well!.. You contact him on his email. [Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com]


Leave a Reply

Your email is never published nor shared.