Quantcast
feat0

Positive Pinoy: my personal journey with HIV.

I was diagnosed last March 29, 2012 in a time that I was supposed to leave the country in a couple more weeks. I had my medical exam, and the result returned POSITIVE. From then on, my journey with HIV began.

Read More
feat2

What's New?: gateway to useful links on local and international news and updates about HIV.

A summary collection of medical articles, research news, and science breakthroughs on HIV/AIDS, STIs, and other related diseases.

Read More
feat3

HIV 101: Basic information for the newly-diagnosed.

Understand the basics, know the facts, and take care of yourself. This section contains basic information about HIV/AIDS.

Read More
feat4

Social Media: going viral against HIV/AIDS and other STIs.

The entrance of social media in spreading awareness about HIV/AIDS has gone viral. Famous personalities and the common man alike showed their support not just to HIV education but also with regards to the lives and struggles of the LGBT community.

Read More
feat5

Health Events: listing of wellness and advocacy events for HIV-positive individuals and friends.

This section contains a summary listing of knowledge-sharing events on HIV, mass HIV testing, and other wellness events that will strengthen the overall health of HIV-positive individuals.

Read More

70) 16-year-old Pinoy gets HIV (ABS-CBNnews.com)




MANILA - The Department of Health is sounding the alarm over the increasing number of Filipinos diagnosed with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), saying at least one HIV patient was as young as 16 years old.

Speaking to radio dzMM, DOH Assistant Secretary Dr. Eric Tayag said the Philippine HIV and AIDS Registry recorded 415 new HIV cases in May this year. He said this is the highest monthly number of new HIV cases since the registry was set up in 1984.

Tayag said the youngest HIV patient in the new recorded cases is 16 years old. He refused to give more information on the patient but noted that 95% of the new HIV cases are men.

He also noted that many of the new HIV cases are between the ages 20-29.

The health official said the DOH is working towards stopping the rise in HIV cases by reminding Filipinos to practice abstinence, to remain faithful to their partners or to wear a condom.

He, however, noted: "Ang tingin namin dito ay magpapatuloy yung ganuong trend. It's going to get worse before it gets better."

"Ang pagiging mapusok mahirap pong pigilan yan e," he added.

He said the DOH will soon announce how Filipinos can get tested for HIV anonymously. He said that before they can get testing, counselors will talk to the patients.


Source: ABS-CBNnews.com, July 3, 2013

Currently have 31 comments:

  1. thecynicalkid says:

    Wow. Ang bata n'ya. Kawawa naman s'ya kasi 16 pa lang.

  2. So sad para sa kanya,isasama ko nalang sya sa pray ko at lahat ng poz na humaba at para maranasan pa ang masayang mundo,.

  3. So sad para sa kanya,isasama ko nalang sya sa pray ko at lahat ng poz na humaba at para maranasan pa ang masayang mundo,.

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. "Cebu Wellness Lounge" offers free confidential HIV, Hep B and Syphilis screening. They also offer counselling before and after HIV testing so you know exactly what to expect and how to prepare. They give free condoms and lubricants too.
    To avail the free HIV antibody test you can just go directly “Cebu Wellness Lounge” thats room 103, Cebu City Health Department.
    09321844329- Arvie, CebuPlus Phlebotomist/ Counselor

  6. Sana dito din sa Iloilo me rin ding wellness lounge

  7. Ambata pa nya. Naalala ako nung naparanoid ako ng ilang buwan dahil inakala kong meron na ko, halos mabaliw-baliw ako sobra. Nahiya pa ko sa sarili ko dahil yung sincerest approach ko sa Diyos dun ko lang ata nagawa kung di pa nangyari sakin yun. Andaming bagay sa paligid ang natetake for granted, tapos nung dumating ang panahong paranoid at halos baliw na ako para bang kahit isang iglap pwede nang gumuho mundo ko dun ako bigla nanghinayang. SIguro leksyon yun para sakin at sobrang thankful ako dahil nalaman ko hiv-free ako.

    Ang hirap pa naman kalabanin ang tukso pero guys its better be safe, sobrang hirap talaga at ifocus na lang sarili natin sa makakapagpabuti satin at sa pamilya natin, enjoy ang meron tayo, mahalin ang Diyos at pamilya natin dahil maiksi lang ang buhay. Di man trahedya ng HIV ang pumasok sa buhay natin, mas maganda yung kahit maraming pagsubok na darating sa buhay natin, kahit paano magaan ang kalooban natin.

  8. This is another testimony of how the Dr. Ariba cured my HIV disease, Do Need cure for HIV disease? You want to be curing your cancer disease? Or if you want to be free from any kind of diseases kindly contact Dr. Ariba on dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com or draribaspelltemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp mobile phone at 2348140439497, he just healed my HIV disease and I m very grateful to him, he is the only HERBALIST who can cure you. Or, you can contact me at sarahgebarowski@gmail.com so I can GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS.. Thank you all for reading, God bless "

  9. A POWERFUL HSV-2 CURE EVERY SUFFERER NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT.CONTACT +2348161850195 eromosalespelltemple@gmail.com

    "I never do reviews but I'm hoping this will help someone.I was diagnosed with (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS),Surprise! 3 months ago It was mild and didn't look like herpes at all, but then I got it much worse, all over genitals, cold sores and eye infection. I was prepared for weeks of pain and the antiviral meds would speed it up but not stop the process. The blisters came (not popping yet) And then I read about this man called Dr.Ero, testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS). And this person has also said anyone with such virus can contact him on his email eromosalespelltemple@gmail.com, and so i got in contact with him, fellow the instrution for a period of 14 days I kid you not, it reversed my first outbreak. Cold sores dried up and scabbed over, blisters never burst, just shrunk and disappeared. I never had to deal with the ulcers. Gone in 14 days days after using it and I did not have any side effects." This is a miracle drug!" This stuff really does work for genital and oral herpes! here is how to contact this man...eromosalespelltemple@gmail.com or whats App his number on +2348161850195

  10. All thanks to Dr. UTU if not for him I don't know what will have become of me today. I married my husband who was HIV positive like myself. We accepted it as fate since there is no cure. Two years after our marriage my life was torn apart when our family doctor diagnosed me of genital herpes virus I know it was from my ex whom I have dated years back. I became very worried because I don't know what will be my husband judgment when he finds out. I searched everywhere both on internet for cure but no success until my husband started suspecting but still he wasn't sure. I don't want to loose my marriage I prayed everyday with hope that there is a cure. I searched without rest blogs, websites, everything google says about herpes and cure and peoples comments one evening after work I was surfing the internet on herpes cure I saw a friend who was giving testimony on how DR. UTU have helped cured her of her herpes virus I immediately contacted her to confirm if her testimony was real. She told me it was. She also told me about African Herbs and Herbalist and Dr Utu. She then gave me Dr. Utu contact, which I contacted him immediately. He told me about his Herbal Medicines and how he has helped many people get healthy with fruits and vegetables and also cured many with his Roots and traditional Herbs, I was interested. He prepared and sent me Herbal medicine for both HERPES & HIV through DHL I used this medicines for both HERPES and HIV carefully as was prescribed by him for 1week and 4days without my husband notice. I waited for a month then went for medical test in a different hospital and I was both herpes and HIV negative I felt reborn. I showed my husband my result and told him everything including DR UTU. He contacted DR UTU who also sent him HIV Herbal Medicine. He used this Medicines for just 8days, then we both went to our family doctor who confirmed my husband HIV negative and me still negative. Our family doctor, Dr Paul is a good Christian and often advice his patients to use natural remedy. Based on confidential he do introduce some of his patients to DR UTU for Herbal cure. If you are sick and want the right Herbal Medicine contact DR UTU on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

  11. I was diagnose with hpv virus for 5years i broke up with my boyfriend because i contracted the virus from him, luckily i found a herbalist name Dr. onokun everyone testify good of his natural treatment i picked up his address and contacted him. he truly treated me with natural herbs in a week and i got cured. i share this post because ever since i got this treatment I'm perfectly ok with my health. i contacted him through this email.. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

  12. I am From UK, Dr azen is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Nicole! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr azen , i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr Aire gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting Dr azen at once you can email him now for your (azentemple@gmail.com) or what'sapp +2349038299828

  13. I am very happy to inform the general public that I am finally cured from Herpes simplex virus recently with the use of herbal medicine, the powerful herbal medicine cured me completely and i was tested negative after usage, I am using this means to inform other's who have the virus that there is a cure for Herpes simplex 1&2 . It is absolutely true. I was cured by Dr Alli, only him I can recognize who cure Herpes perfectly well. I will advice you to contact this great doctor who God has send to put an end to the sorrowful and deadly disease. Contact him via Email  Allispellhelp1@gmail.com or add him on WhatsApp +2348100772528

  14. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

  15. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

  16. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS.
    what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this herpes virus, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this herpes, i found this herbal man called Dr sunny on internet when i was doing research on cure for shingle i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this herpes virus, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 5 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to herpes virus you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this herpes once and for all you can reach him through this email: drsunnyna@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348077875210 You can also contact him on any disease and virus in this he all have the herbal cure to it.
    1 HIV/AIDS
    2 HERPES
    3 CANCER
    4 ALS
    5 HEPATITIS
    6 DIABETES
    7 LOVE SPELL
    8 INFECTIONS
    9 HIGN BLOOD PRESSURE,.....
    THANKS TO DR SUNNY FOE THE GOOD WORK IN LIFE YOU ARE TRULY A BLESS.....

  17. Living with Herpes for the past six years,it has been hell to me and I have
    tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, luckily for me
    one day as i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on
    Herpes, and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor BIYA cured
    them,so I contacted him base on the testimonies i have been seeing about
    him on the internet,Lo and behold friends,that was the end used
    omen(Herpes) now i'm free no more matters that touches the heart. Dr words
    is just not enough to express what you have done for me,thanks to you....
    You are indeed a light to those living with Herpes virus and may you remain
    bless for your good work... Dr Biya have cure for any types of diseases,
    Herpes HIV DIABETES CANCER Asthma STROKE INFERTILITY HEPATITIS B HEART
    DISEASE and you will be also cured Gmail: drbiyajatto@gmail.com WhatsApp
    +2348111856507 The almighty God shall continue to bless you Dr Biya.

  18. I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HERPES GENITAL with the help of Doctor ESE, i have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now.i have try several means to get rid of of the (HERPES) disease for the last five years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr ESE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr ESE telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i am cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr ESE on { dresehome@gmail.com } sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and to share this to every one that have any of this sickness.  

  19. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I meet the great Dr.Idedia. I am patrice davis from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr. Idedia online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life am now fully cure. kindly contacted Dr Idedia  WhatsApp  +2349074505296 or E-mail: dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com visit his websites  https://dr-idedia-traditional-healing-home9.webnode.com/ Or https://sites.google.com/view/dridediatraditionalhealinghome/ Or https://dr-idedia-traditional-healing-home.business.site/ 

  20. Hello viewers, am Ahmaud Arbery. God bless Dr. Aliaro for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2019 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.Aliaro, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,EX_LOVER BACK and CANCER with his herbal remedy, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr.Aliaro truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: draliarohomeofgrace@gmail.com.

  21. Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Diabetes type 1 cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by dr ovia but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR. Ovia then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for check up after 2 weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 7days to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another  test one week ago and it was still negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through diabetes Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B,Cancer reach him through his ig link @droviaherbalhome or on whatsapp +2348117923986 his emails address droviaherbalhome@gmail.com


  22. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Abumere. I am Tina Richard from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Abumere online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr.Abumere on Email: doctorabumere6@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +2349021975055

  23. I'm so excited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of  Dr.Anuge who got me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I would live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for a way to get rid of this disease, the hospital has been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this fateful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how @Dr_anuge7 helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healing Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, after I received his herbs and I took it as instructed. I was cured permanently from herpes. My herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God used a man to heal me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, arthritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can reach him now via Gmail address: dranuge@gmail.com or whatsapp  +2348164866838

  24. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
    I'm here to testify about what DR. ANUGE did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. Anuge on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help.so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. ANUGE assured me that i will be cured,after some time. i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. Anuge for help. Email} dranuge@gmail.com  WhatsApp /call +2348164866838 

  25. Am testifying of the miraculous work of a great traditional doctor called Dr drehichioya. I have been suffering from herpes since last 2 years with my Husband but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine made by Dr drehichioya the great healer, I was browsing the Internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr ehichioya cure her from Herpes Disease. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the Virus, is he cure different types of sinkness, like hiv, diabetes, Email him now for help at drehichioyacurehom@gmail.com  you can also call him on  +234815 271 9187    


    https://m.facebook.com/Dr-Ehichioya-Cure-home-115093413368342/?ref=opera_speed_dia   

  26. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Oseremen the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Oseremen write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Oseremen instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now Dr.oseremenvadi@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2349056394313, And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer ETC

  27. I saw Liah's comment about Dr Iyabiye’s medication concerning HIV/aids. I tried it and it worked perfectly, it was like hell living with HIV/aids all this years until now. No more pains, weakness and no more buying of anti-viral drug to slow down the viral load. Not only am cured /healed am financially OK also because I don’t buy drugs anymore. I would've come to testify before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will come back or feel pain as usual, I also went to the hospital for test and i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Iyabiye and to you Liah for spreading the good news. Doctor's contact: (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com) +234-815-857-730

  28. I am happy to recommend dr Godday for his great help, i suffered for years seeking for the cure of herpes virus. i came across a testimony about his herbal medicine and i contacted him and he sent me a herbal remedy. I am happy to say that i am cured and negative of herpes virus type2. A doctor with many health experience and has many herbal medicine for most of the diseases you believed that had no cures. He has herbal remedies for Cancer, Herpes virus, Lime, Hepatitis and Kidney disease Contact him on his Email: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com or Whats app only +1{919}4956404

  29. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

  30. I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did it for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advised anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help. so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well I never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedies given to me by this man a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that I will be cured,after some time. I went to my doctor to confirm if I had finally healed Behold, it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.

    Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com

    WhatsApp /call +2348162084839   

  31. I want to tell the world about a great man called Dr. Robinson buckler cured my husband and I from Herpes simplex with herbal medicine. My husband and I have was suffering from Herpes simplex for the past four (4) years. We have tried so many solutions with no result. One fateful day while browsing through the internet I saw a testimony of a client who got cured from herpes by Dr. Robinson buckler through herbal medicine so I decided to give a try. A try that changed our life for good. I contacted Dr. Robinson buckler and he sent some herbal medicine to us, which we took for 14 days. It was a great surprise when we went for a test and the test result came out negative., Dr. Robinson buckler brought joy into my family again. His result is 100% guaranteed. certainly the best online. YESS! SO.MUCH.YES. I love this, it’s exactly what i prayed for!.. it’s unbelievable! ....Thank you!! Very well!.. You contact him on his email. [Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com]


Leave a Reply

Your email is never published nor shared.